Office Administrator Vacancy
Denholm Industrial Services is working on a multi-year contract for BAE Systems for surface preparation and painting of the new Type 26 Global Combat Ships for the Royal Navy. To manage the administrative responsibilities, we currently have a vacancy for an Office Administrator to be based at our BAE Systems site at their Govan Shipyard, Glasgow.
- Input time sheets and expenses
- Maintain, control and submit all signed-off time sheets to Payroll, inclusive of holidays and sickness
- Monitor and record staff holidays
- Use the bespoke finance system to raise and receipt purchase orders, ensuring correct approvals are in place (training will be given)
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Order and monitor office stationary and supplies
- Source training (company, date and provisionally book) for operatives and managers, completing Training Request Form. Maintain the company training database with certificates and cards to maintain legal requirements
- Answer and handle telephone calls from customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Accountable for monitoring and updating HAV information (training will be given)
- Manage new starter process along with the collation of all accompanying documentation, including training certificates
- Manage and maintain site security requests
- Any other ad hoc duties requested
The benefits of working for Denholm Industrial Services include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Immediate start
- 40 hours of work per week
- Systems training
- Opportunities to develop your skills
- Glasgow location
The Office Administrator will report directly to the Denholm Industrial Services Contract Manager.
Hours of Work:
0700-1630 Monday to Thursday
If you are immediately available and wish to apply, please complete the form below.
Please see our Recruitment Privacy Notice to find out how we handle your personal information.