In line with the latest Government COVID-19 guidelines concerning going back to work safely, Denholm Industrial Services has conducted risk assessments for each site and operation within the company.
The COVID-19 site risk assessment has been completed in conjunction with local staff, to establish what guidelines should be put in place. The complexity and geographical location of each site does not allow for easy publication of the volume of the individual risk assessments on the company’s website; however, they are displayed and communicated to all staff throughout the business.
This initiative and subsequent action plans put in place helps underpin the company’s COVID-19 back to work approach of Preparing, Informing and Preventing against this virus. It also conforms to the Government's 5 key advice points:
- Work from home, if possible
- Carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment, in consultation with staff
- Maintain 2 metres social distancing, wherever possible
- Where staff cannot be 2 metres apart, manage transmission risk
- Reinforcing cleaning processes
Our plans and processes are under regular review as the situation evolves.
For further information please contact SHEQ Manager, Robert Thomson: email@example.com