As a leading UK scaffolding contractor, our purpose is to deliver a high-quality scaffolding and access service.
Each member of our team is committed to achieving the highest standards in Health & Safety and customer satisfaction.
CISRS Qualified Scaffolders
Due to growing customer demand and an expanding order book, we are currently recruiting CISRS qualified scaffolders for long-term projects in the Devon and Cornwall region. If you work to the highest safety standards, have a solid work ethic and a great team attitude, please get in touch.
The benefits of working for Denholm Industrial Services include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Immediate start
- Directly employed
- Opportunities to develop your skills
- Ongoing training programme
- Work in the Devon and Cornwall area
- Valid CISRS Card
- An EUSR Card would be an advantage, but not necessary
- Can travel directly to site or scaffolding yard is an advantage
- Driving licence preferable
- Physically fit
- Follow verbal and written instructions
- Works well as part of a team
- Good interpersonal abilities
- Good communication skills
- Passes a drug/alcohol test on induction
If you are suitably qualified and wish to apply, please complete the form below. No agencies please.
Please see our Recruitment Privacy Notice to find out how we handle your personal information.